|Botanic Garden, Singapore|
Botanic Garden is located in the heart of the city center. Singapore’s oldest garden is like a treasure land for plant lovers or to have a great soothing time outdoor.
|Botanic Garden View, Hani Arif from Flickr|
The Botanic Garden is the country’s first UNESCO heritage site. Situated in 64 acres of land the garden was established in 1859. The highlight of the garden is the National Orchid Garden, which boast the world’s largest orchid display with over 60000 plants and orchids.
Timing: 5am to 12 midnight daily
Admission: Free (except National Orchid Garden)
Address: 1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569
Popular departure hubs or cities in India for Singapore holiday tour packages – Singapore is number one destination choice for honeymooners as well as families travelling with kids for many reasons from India. Here are some some of the popular departure hubs or cities in India. Please click the links below :
- Singapore holiday tour packages from Delhi
- Singapore holiday tour packages from Mumbai
- Singapore holiday tour packages from Kolkata
- Singapore holiday tour packages from Chennai
Book Singapore Sightseeing: http://www.lavacanza.in/sightseeing-tour/singapore/d18-ttd
Book Singapore Hotels: http://www.lavacanza.in/hotels/hotels-in-Singapore-Singapore/SH18
See Singapore Holiday Packages:
You would like to read some other post related to Singapore:
- Why Singapore Is a Top Family Holiday Destination from India
- Night Safari, Singapore - World’s First Night Zoo
- Singapore Flyer - An Iconic Attraction in Singapore
- Hawker Food Market & Food Tours in Singapore
- Explore Singapore with Top Places to Visit
- What are the Top Things You Should Not Miss in Singapore?
- Explore Arab Quarter in Singapore